The Mural Process
1. Initial contact- Please fill out “quote request.” Once I get your request, I’ll email you to set up a phone consultation or schedule a meet up if your local to me.
2. Pricing out your Mural- After our phone consultation, I’ll be able to quote your mural. Pricing is based on size, complexity of artwork, location (out of state murals include flight, hotel, per diem), supplies, and the surface I’ll be painting on. Length of the project will also be discussed.
3. Contract and Deposit- Every mural has a contract stating that I’ll be painting for you and I’ll be paid in full once the mural is complete. Every project is different, so deposits are requested if the project is over a certain amount. If a designer is involved, I follow their policies on deposits.
4. Design and Sketch- Once we’ve talked and a contract is signed, I will draw up a sketch if it’s needed. They are FREE and I only create them if I’m hired.
5. Set up and Painting- The area or room that I’ll be painting, needs to be cleared and ready to go. I set up and bring all supplies needed for the project, including drop cloths, tape, paint, and more. Once the room is prepped by me, I begin the painting process.
6. Final Payment- Final payment or full payment is due once the mural is complete. I accept cash, checks, and all major CC’s. I do charge 3% on CC transactions.
Now that you’ve read my process, let’s get started on your project! I encourage you to read my reviews and ask me as many questions as you’d like. I’ve been painting murals for over 20 years and I’ve painted over 40 sky murals to date! I’m here to create your vision and I can’t wait to get started!
Buzz and Woody in Los Angeles
One of my recent sky murals with none other than Buzz and Woody! Painted for the Harvey brothers in Los Angeles Ca, you’ve got to check out this room!
Dentist Office in Midlothian TX
This dental office had a cool modern design and my murals gave it the final touch. Classic modern design and don’t forget to check out the toothbrush wall.
Pool Ball Mural in Southlake TX
Created this impressive pool table mural in an upstairs game room. Thankfully I chose the perfect red for this project!
Hello and thanks for stopping by. I would love to quote you on your next piece of art, a book you need illustrated, handpainted wallpaper, logo design, or a mural. Just fill out your info below with some important specifics. I also do travel for murals, so be sure to include your location if your not near Fort Worth Texas. Please note that there are travel fees which will be broken down in the quote if your not local to me.